Saturday, October 4, 2014

Getting Close October 4

What a day!  Checked out of yesterday's campground about 9am.. When a nice older gentleman tapped on my window to let me know one of my tires was going flat... Auuugggg! Brand new tires!!  Then the camp lady just happened to be driving in.  She told me to go to the maintenance building.. They refilled the tire.. But suggested I swing by the LOVES truck stop.. Glad I did.. Biggo screw sticking out of my tire!!  Boooo!  Another nice fella fixed it.. All he wanted was whatever I thought was fair.. $15 or $20... Gave him more.. What a relief!  I was on the verge ... But no tears.. I know things happen... Thank goodness that old fella saw it... No want a blow out!  Finally got tired of driving.. Found a little poedunky campground off the beaten path.. Kinda neat.. A good day.  My angels worked overtime..thank you angels......


No comments:

Post a Comment