Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014

So.... Drive all day...took a wrong turn before I even left the New Haven area.. DOH! But... Though highway 27 is mostly 2 lanes.. And Smartypants GPS girl took me where I've never been.. And probably won't ever find that route EVER again... Not even for $$.... It was nice.  I got to pull over often for the pups... And practice downshifting thru the hills... Not much traffic either.. Except for the few miles I ventured on.. Too many trucks. Too fast... Yuk.. Me no like that part. Somehow... I finally crossed into Ohio... Have no clue where...snorting...I saw a winery sign... Awesome! Just a ways off the beaten path...  Its gorgeous here...I politely asked if i could spent the night.. They said not usually.. But they are so nice. No charge...   So guess what I bought!  Yumm. The chef even looked at my map and
gave me some good directions for morning.  Would like to avoid Cincinnati.  Avoided Dayton cuz I was LOST... Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment